Full version of the main eclipse.cx site now up

Important announcements and guidelines.
K4sum1
Lazy Owner
United States of America

Unread post by K4sum1 »

Me and MelonicOverlord have been working on and off of the website, and now I think it's finally ready for a full release.

You can go and visit it over at https://eclipse.cx.

It's been designed to look great on various browsers, some even 10+ years old.
In the below image, one of these is Firefox 78 ESR (Waterfox G3), and the other is Opera 10.63 from October 2010. Guessing which is which is on you.

Some changes that I would like to make is adding padding to the sides when the browser width is at or under 1200 pixels, and populating the guides page with some of the guides I have posted here. However, I do not know when I will get around to either of these. I would also like to make the text panes more like glass than just rgba(11, 10, 13, 0.25) colored panes over a textured background, however I do not know how to go about doing this without making it too unrealistic.

I would also like to know what the community thinks about the site. I think it looks great, but I want to know what you think about it.
R3n who?

K4sum1
Lazy Owner
United States of America

Unread post by K4sum1 »

Due to a request by someone, I changed the main site logo to a variant similar to the Board2 logo, but this one has Eclipse text instead of Board^2.

If you don't see the change, hold shift and click reload on the site, your browser probably has the old logo cached.

Also, should I try middle aligning it like on Board2, or should I just keep it to the left?
R3n who?