Various drivers for Windows 7

Aero ♡
K4sum1
Lazy Owner
United States of America

Various drivers for Windows 7

Unread post by K4sum1 »

Note: This is not a guide, just a collection of various drivers for use with 7.

For any drivers not listed, check your board/laptop's manufacturer's website.

If this guide is missing a driver you need, I highly suggest grabbing SDIO. it has near every driver you could ever want

https://www.glenn.delahoy.com/snappy-driver-installer-origin/

For drivers for all USB 3.x devices, here. These drivers need KB2864202 to be installed.

Broadcom WAN:
Use these drivers.
If this driver doesn't work for you, search for your device or look on your board/laptop's manufacturer's site.

Broadcom WLAN:
Use these drivers.
If this driver doesn't work for you, search for your device or look on your board/laptop's manufacturer's site.

Intel WAN:
For most cases the official legacy drivers should work.
For I225 Ethernet controllers.
Alternative I225 driver if the above doesn't work.
For anything older, search for it or look on your board/laptop's manufacturer's site.

Intel WLAN:
For most cases the official legacy drivers should work.
For 9xxx/A2xx+ there are no drivers.
For anything older, search for it or look on your board/laptop's manufacturer's site.

Intel Bluetooth:
Same as Intel WLAN, except for most cases use the official Bluetooth legacy drivers.

Realtek WAN:
Use these drivers.

Realtek WLAN:
Find your device on this list.
If your device isn't listed, search for it or look on your board/laptop's manufacturer's site.

Qualcomm Atheros WLAN:
Use these drivers.

Solarflare WAN:
Bit of a rare driver, not even in SDIO.

AMD Chipset Drivers:
Go to AMD's site, find your chipset, download the Windows 7 drivers for it.
If you're on Ryzen, use this guide to help you install 7.

Intel Chipset Drivers:
For classic chips, LGA 775/771 (later Pentium 4 to Core 2 x) 1156/1366 (pre ix 2xxx, x5x chipsets).

For 1155 (2xxx/3xxx, x6x/x7x chipsets) to 1150 (4xxx/5xxx, x8x/x9x chipsets).

For 1151 and newer(?) (Skylake+, x1x0+).

AMD Graphics Drivers:
There are four main options, 19.4.3, 21.3.1, 22.1.1, and 22.6.1.

19.4.3 is the last driver to work with Mantle, only useful for select games with select older cards.

21.3.1 is said to be more stable than the latest drivers, not sure in what scenarios though.

22.1.1 is the latest iCafe driver meant for Chinese internet cafes. Not sure if it's any better than 22.6.1, but it's worth listing.

22.6.1 is the latest official Windows 7 driver.

Intel Graphics Drivers:
I suggest you don't install these if you have an AMD or Nvidia GPU, but if you have a laptop, or it's your only graphics processor, here's some links.

For Sandy Bridge (ix 2xxx).

For Ivy Bridge (ix 3xxx).

For Haswell (ix 4xxx).

For Broadwell (ix 5xxx).

For Skylake (ix 6xxx).

For Kaby Lake (ix 7xxx).

For UHD 6xx/7xx (ix 8xxx-10xxx).

If you want to try out modded drivers for older GMA iGPUs up to Skylake.

Nvidia Graphics Drivers:
There are three main options, 441.66, 472.12, and current latest. NVCleanstall is highly recommended.

441.66 works better with Pascal and earlier (600-1000 series) especially in Vulkan.

Modified 472.12 with the Windows 8 3000 series patch and a lot more device ids. I use it on 2000+ series cards since newer drivers are buggier for no real gain.

Latest drivers.
Pick your GPU and WIndows 7 in the list and you will get the latest drivers for it. For 474 and later the drivers are unsigned and require test mode.
Signed driver files can be found here though, just replace them and it should work.

Audio Drivers:
If the Windows 7 stock audio drivers work and you don't have anything fancy, just don't bother with audio drivers, they just add bloat. But if you have a sound card, or the Windows 7 stock audio drivers don't work, go to the manufacturers website, and get the drivers. For Creative hardware, I recommend you check out Daniel K's repacks.
I don't know what I'm doing hit album by Brad Sucks