Had to restore a previous backup of the forum again again.

Important announcements and guidelines.
K4sum1
Lazy Owner
United States of America

Unread post by K4sum1 »

We lost quite a few posts, and a couple registered members, but well, if you were there, you would know that it was necessary.

Thanks to a webhook, I have archives of all the missing posts, and I will post them below. You can either copy them, or do whatever.
I've removed some insignificant topics and posts from here, so it's not everything, but it's almost everything.
► Show Spoiler
R3n who?

K4sum1
Lazy Owner
United States of America

Unread post by K4sum1 »

A couple of changes are that I've hopefully enabled the spam filter, made new registrations require admin approval, banned win32, i430VX, others.

I'm wanting to move to a new theme as a knock-off forum has been created by these people, coping even stuff as basic as the Aero frames, and even some forum descriptions. I have censored the URL and name so they don't get extra publicity.
ScreenShot_20210619134255.png
R3n who?

burd
United States of America

Unread post by burd »

R3n wrote: 19 Jun 2021, 17:24 We lost quite a few posts, and a couple registered members, but well, if you were there, you would know that it was necessary.

Thanks to a webhook, I have archives of all the missing posts, and I will post them below. You can either copy them, or do whatever.
I've removed some insignificant topics and posts from here, so it's not everything, but it's almost everything.
► Show Spoiler
Where did the vista extended kernel topic go?

Edit: just saw win32 and the others were banned, may i ask the reason if you dont mind?
Last edited by burd on 20 Jun 2021, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.

K4sum1
Lazy Owner
United States of America

Unread post by K4sum1 »

burd wrote: 20 Jun 2021, 00:02
R3n wrote: 19 Jun 2021, 17:24 We lost quite a few posts, and a couple registered members, but well, if you were there, you would know that it was necessary.

► Show Spoiler
Deleted, reasoning is below.
https://forum.eclipse.cx/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=273
R3n who?

burd
United States of America

Unread post by burd »

R3n wrote: 20 Jun 2021, 00:04
burd wrote: 20 Jun 2021, 00:02

► Show Spoiler
Deleted, reasoning is below.
https://forum.eclipse.cx/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=273
Ok thank you and one thing, even i was wondering how people like docR and all randomly were admins/moderators out here until i read your post, really weird.

K4sum1
Lazy Owner
United States of America

Unread post by K4sum1 »

So the spoiler system I had used before broke the Legacy theme. I had to edit these posts to work with the new spoiler system that works with the legacy theme.
R3n who?