Introduce yourselves here!

The place to chill and talk about anything not related to technology.
SatoshiHikari
Mood: Perfect
United States of America

Unread post by SatoshiHikari »

mina7601 wrote: 06 Jan 2023, 21:16
legacyfan wrote: 06 Jan 2023, 21:03
mina7601 wrote: 06 Jan 2023, 21:00 Hello everyone, my name is Mina, and i'm a fan of old Windows versions like Windows XP and 7 (a very beautiful OS with awesome Aero Glass). I am neutral to Vista (although I liked some features it has, for example, DreamScene). I am also a fan of old software. After being on MSFN for long, i've decided to register here. This forum is really good. I'm very happy to be here. I hope everyone is well here that I have seen on MSFN.
welcome @mina7601 I hope you enjoy your stay😉
Thank you, I will enjoy my stay here for sure. As you can see, I made your wish come true.
legacyfan wrote: 03 Jan 2023, 19:52 (mina might also be joining soon)
you said at one point you might join here I just didint know when
Formerly Known As LegacyFan From 2021 To Nov 2023                                                                                                    

mina354
Mood: Feeling great
Egypt

Unread post by mina354 »

legacyfan wrote: 06 Jan 2023, 21:18
mina7601 wrote: 06 Jan 2023, 21:16
legacyfan wrote: 06 Jan 2023, 21:03
welcome @mina7601 I hope you enjoy your stay😉
Thank you, I will enjoy my stay here for sure. As you can see, I made your wish come true.
legacyfan wrote: 03 Jan 2023, 19:52 (mina might also be joining soon)
you said at one point you might join here I just didint know when
Yeah, I actually said I will join, but I didn't say when, to make it a mystery, lol. :lol:
Windows 7 was the last good operating system a user can use, since it's the best operating system, in my opinion. Windows 10 and 11, on the other hand, are ugh, so annoying.

msfntor

Unread post by msfntor »

Welcome to all, I'm registering here today!
VERY nice website Aero theme, but small fonts... I have to get used to them. :shock: ;)
I've Windows XP, and like too Windows 7...

SatoshiHikari
United States of America

msfntor wrote: 14 Jan 2023, 22:27 Welcome to all, I'm registering here today!
VERY nice website Aero theme, but small fonts... I have to get used to them. :shock: ;)
welcome @msfntor I hope you enjoy the forum

msfntor

Unread post by msfntor »

Thank you!

msfntor

Unread post by msfntor »

I like prosilver style too!
Use it with "Blacker Text" Chrome extension, and another extension inverting colors, much better visibility ...

mina354
Egypt

Unread post by mina354 »

msfntor wrote: 14 Jan 2023, 22:27 Welcome to all, I'm registering here today!
Hi msfntor, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it.
Windows 7 was the last good operating system a user can use, since it's the best operating system, in my opinion. Windows 10 and 11, on the other hand, are ugh, so annoying.

msfntor

Unread post by msfntor »

Thank you Mina!

xperceniol_sal
United States of America

Unread post by xperceniol_sal »

Hi guys :)

K4sum1
Lazy Owner
United States of America

Unread post by K4sum1 »

R3n who?

xperceniol_sal
United States of America

Good to see you legacyfan and mina7601 - I only wish I was of more help than hinder sometimes.

SatoshiHikari
United States of America

xperceniol_sal wrote: 15 Feb 2023, 00:46 Good to see you legacyfan and mina7601 - I only wish I was of more help than hinder sometimes.
hello @XPerceniol and welcome to the forum old friend :D

xperceniol_sal
United States of America

legacyfan wrote: 15 Feb 2023, 01:05
xperceniol_sal wrote: 15 Feb 2023, 00:46 Good to see you legacyfan and mina7601 - I only wish I was of more help than hinder sometimes.
hello @XPerceniol and welcome to the forum old friend :D
Thank you both, I'll try to put on my thinking cap (I picked up one at the dollar store last year) and try to help out others here.

Your forum is very very beautiful.

xperceniol_sal
United States of America

K4sum1 wrote: 15 Feb 2023, 00:45 Image
Good to see you and I'm now following you over at msfn too.

SatoshiHikari
United States of America

xperceniol_sal wrote: 15 Feb 2023, 01:20
I'm following them as well

mina354
Egypt

Unread post by mina354 »

Welcome to the forum, old friend. :)

mina354
Egypt

Unread post by mina354 »

legacyfan wrote: 15 Feb 2023, 01:26
I'm following them as well
I'm now following K4sum1 on MSFN as well.

lkron
France

Unread post by lkron »

Heyahh! I love computers and computing! I am currently running Gentoo Linux on my main machine. But Windoze (Windows 8) was my first OS and I still have a big spot in my heart for Windoze, especially Windows 10! Although, I have little to no experience with older windoze versions, I really like their Aesthetics! Especially Windows NT and and Windows XP.

Greetings! ~~~
You are not inferior to anyone! :mrgreen:

K4sum1
Lazy Owner
United States of America

Unread post by K4sum1 »

Windows 10 liker
R3n who?

lkron
France

Unread post by lkron »

K4sum1 wrote: 26 Feb 2023, 12:34 Windows 10 liker
Windows 8.1 liker
You are not inferior to anyone! :mrgreen:

CalmCreeper360
Russia

Unread post by CalmCreeper360 »

Both are equally frustrating
Друштвени партнер компаније Застава Аутомобили, Крагујевац

Evilhaven
United States of America

Unread post by Evilhaven »

Hello i'm evilhaven i'm a fan of retro computers and Windows versions like Windows XP to 8.1 i'm proud to be registered in here i used to use Windows Vista a lot in early childhood i like legacy IOS jailbreak and VHS a lot i'm pretty sure i will like this forum a lot I hope MSFN forum is back up because if not may MSFN rest in peace this forum make retro Windows versions usable again

Sajadi
Mood: Relaxed
Austria

Unread post by Sajadi »

Hey there, fan of Retro computers like Amiga, C64 and Atari and i am from Austria. Found my way over here from the MSFN board :)

mina354
Egypt

Unread post by mina354 »

Evilhaven wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 14:38 Hello i'm evilhaven i'm a fan of retro computers and Windows versions like Windows XP to 8.1 i'm proud to be registered in here i used to use Windows Vista a lot in early childhood i like legacy IOS jailbreak and VHS a lot i'm pretty sure i will like this forum a lot I hope MSFN forum is back up because if not may MSFN rest in peace this forum make retro Windows versions usable again
Sajadi wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 16:15 Hey there, fan of Retro computers like Amiga, C64 and Atari and i am from Austria. Found my way over here from the MSFN board :)
Welcome you 2 to the forum!

SatoshiHikari
United States of America

all former msfn members here welcome to your new paridise!

xperceniol_sal
United States of America

Hello and I'm so very happy to be back and a special thank you to K4sum1 for all your help as my mind was (still is) a little off from Covid.

How is everyone?

Hi @Mina and @Fatal Destiny my dear friends ... I do hope this finds you both well :)

Sal

Ludmilla
United States of America

Unread post by Ludmilla »

Hi y'all. My name is Ludmilla (English transcription of the beautiful Russian name Lyudmila). My name means "love of the people" and I picked it for myself cause pretty much everyone in better areas of society loves me for my personality, technical knowledge, and many other things. I'm a former Windows 11 lover until it reached a certain point where it became *extremely* unstable and I went to Win10 LTSC which lets me deal with telemetry better. MY favorite OS of all time is WinXP, Win7 and 8.1 are close seconds, and Win10 LTSB/C builds are my favorite modern versions. I'm also a white-hat hacker, and a reverse engineer who primarily works with Android Dex, .NET, ARM/ARM64 NDK binaries and can do some basic x86 modding too. Got sick of alot of the internet cause either I get yanked into politics and people like to bully me simply cause I am a small person who's better than them in many technical areas. This forum is one of the few places that has no sign of toxicity (been lurking for a while) so I decided to come here since it has been such a useful place for finding information in the past. I have alot to me that is beyond my hacking and electrical engineering backgrounds. I speak English and Serbian fluently, and can understand a good amount of Russian too. Much in modern technology makes me wanna cry because things keep getting more restricted, surveilled, etc... but nonetheless I keep finding ways to hack around all the problems modern technology gives me. The days when technology was just... better... ah a long gone memory from my childhood.

SatoshiHikari
United States of America

Ludmilla wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:53 Hi y'all. My name is Ludmilla (English transcription of the beautiful Russian name Lyudmila). My name means "love of the people" and I picked it for myself cause pretty much everyone in better areas of society loves me for my personality, technical knowledge, and many other things. I'm a former Windows 11 lover until it reached a certain point where it became *extremely* unstable and I went to Win10 LTSC which lets me deal with telemetry better. MY favorite OS of all time is WinXP, Win7 and 8.1 are close seconds, and Win10 LTSB/C builds are my favorite modern versions. I'm also a white-hat hacker, and a reverse engineer who primarily works with Android Dex, .NET, ARM/ARM64 NDK binaries and can do some basic x86 modding too. Got sick of alot of the internet cause either I get yanked into politics and people like to bully me simply cause I am a small person who's better than them in many technical areas. This forum is one of the few places that has no sign of toxicity (been lurking for a while) so I decided to come here since it has been such a useful place for finding information in the past. I have alot to me that is beyond my hacking and electrical engineering backgrounds. I speak English and Serbian fluently, and can understand a good amount of Russian too. Much in modern technology makes me wanna cry because things keep getting more restricted, surveilled, etc... but nonetheless I keep finding ways to hack around all the problems modern technology gives me. The days when technology was just... better... ah a long gone memory from my childhood.
hello ludmilla and welcome to the forums :D