USB Bluetooth Adaper Vista and Wiimote capable

Actually faster than Windows 7.
Moline
United States of America

Unread post by Moline »

The Dell Latitude E6530 that I mentioned in the Latest hardware to Support Vista is one heck of a beast. I decided to run Dolphin emulator on it and ran Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Kart Wii. Both had no lag whatsoever. Mario Kart Wii had very minor lag on the character/course selection screen, but on the track, it was flawless. Anyways, I was wondering if there is a USB Bluetooth Adapter that supports both Windows Vista and the connecting of Nintendo Wiimotes (to use with Dolphin and the remaining Wii games that don't accept Gamecube controller input)? Any suggestions that you guys have would be greatly appreciated!
View my computers here. If you also need Windows help, get it here as well: http://windowsenthusiasts1.epizy.com/

K4sum1
Lazy Owner
United States of America

Unread post by K4sum1 »

Anything Bluetooth 2.1 or 3.0 probably won't have any issue.

Anything Bluetooth 4.0+ will need a custom stack that supports Vista to work with Vista, which is much more rare. Just look at the cheapest adapter with XP and/or Vista compatibility and you should be fine.
R3n who?

Moline
United States of America

Unread post by Moline »

wR3n wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 21:33 Anything Bluetooth 2.1 or 3.0 probably won't have any issue.

Anything Bluetooth 4.0+ will need a custom stack that supports Vista to work with Vista, which is much more rare. Just look at the cheapest adapter with XP and/or Vista compatibility and you should be fine.
Thanks for the answer!
View my computers here. If you also need Windows help, get it here as well: http://windowsenthusiasts1.epizy.com/