Language packs for 27.10-based New Moon

The official support forum for the browser platform based on Goanna/UXP by roytam1, servicing many Windows 2000/XP users (particularly those on older hardware).

Moderator: roytam1

Behemot

Unread post by Behemot »

Heya,

I just grabbed the latest release based upon 27.10, but I'm unable to get language pack for it. The old links at JustOff's GH no longer work, may have something in common with him being banned at PM forums. Besides, there does not even seem to have been any 27.10 packs, maybe 27.9 RC3 could work, if it was to be downloaded from somewhere.

Is there any other chance to get them packs anywhere? Maybe somebody has a mirror or something?

BTW, ppl use NM on Vista too :shock: why do I only see 2000/XP labels everwhere when moonchild idiots dropped Vista support years ago too :arrow:

roytam1
Local Moderator
Hong Kong

Unread post by roytam1 »

I'm not going to make any langpack for my builds. people may grab official language packs and modify it to fit newmoon for their needs.

MassClaw

Unread post by MassClaw »

Not aware of such methods so will try it myself and keep you updated.

Behemot

Unread post by Behemot »

roytam1 wrote: 13 Aug 2021, 04:02 I'm not going to make any langpack for my builds. people may grab official language packs and modify it to fit newmoon for their needs.
I have no idea what changes are there to be made.

It was easy to grab packs for dev/legacy version when they were available, but now when the repository is gone… :cry: