Mypal

Moderator: Theodor

Theodor
Local Moderator
Zimbabwe

Mypal

Unread post by Theodor »

This is the browser for winxp, based on the palemoon browser, it may run good on newer windowses too, but make support them is not important for me, i am not going to use win10.

New versions of the mypal follow palemoons new versions, but not all updates applied i mention what in the release notes.

Mypal are built in the installer form, while its portable features easy to enabale (the link to github wiki), next mypal has autoupdate feature but disabled default, and mypal has own language packs.

Goals are to make better winxp support, and favor low end hardware, but it is going on slowly, i have not so much free time to attend.

opExe
Mood: :booM

Mypal

Unread post by opExe »

https://youtu.be/Z9CoySOrJp8

Mypal and K-Meleon were featured two days ago in this video about browsing the web in XP in 2021. Hopefully many people see this video about these amazing browsers!
opExe

XP Luna
Germany

Mypal

Unread post by XP Luna »

I saw this video. Maybe it will inspire some people to use Windows XP today. I don´t want it to die. As he said in the video, you shouldn´t log in to your bank account, but you can browse the internet just fine.

Oh, and he used the Zune theme :P
XP Luna

skipster1337
Mood: n o i c e
Moldova

Mypal

Unread post by skipster1337 »

A little off-topic, but what is that picture displayed in Mypal's official website? It looks kinda nice..

opExe
Mood: :booM

Mypal

Unread post by opExe »

If you mean the website mypal-browser.org, I guess you will have to ask the person who maintains the website.
opExe

MassClaw

Unread post by MassClaw »

skipster1337 wrote: 17 Mar 2021, 07:11 A little off-topic, but what is that picture displayed in Mypal's official website? It looks kinda nice..
It's probably a personal image taken by the owner himself, couldn't find any results for the reverse search.